Friday, August 18

Frustrated Gymnast?!?



*******WARNING - KEEP AWAY FROM ADULTS*******

I have to dedicate this entry to the legend that is Jen's Brother - Mark;
Mark's the same age as me, and like me I guess he's really just a kid at heart. The difference is because there's always a house full of kids at Mark's house, I think he must sometimes forget how old he is...!

When I last spoke to Mark a few months back he was tellings a story about how he'd been on the kids trampoline in his back garden. He's jumped onto it, presumably from quite a height, and bounced straight off - over the fence into his neighbours back garden.
Rather than count himself lucky for not getting badly injured on that occasion, Mark again recently decided to have a blast on the trampoline. He really excelled himself this time and managed to break his left elbow!!
He's now in hospital for an operation and is expected to be laid up for months with what the doctor described as 'one of the worst bones to break'.

Get well soon Mark.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home