Wednesday, May 24

Wedding Canvassing


I wanted to get Jen something different for her Birthday and decided to get her a Canvas print done of one of our wedding photos.

I've used this company (PhotoBox.co.uk) loads of times for prints and gifts (i.e. calendars etc), but this is the first time I've bought a canvas from them. Basically I've got a 30% discount code for this month and figured it was probably the only time I'd be likely to fork out for one!

I must say I'm well impressed with the result, and as usual I'm amazed at their speed of service! I ordered it on a Monday morning, and it was delivered on the following Thursday morning. They say 14 days to cover their back, but nothing I've ordered has ever taken even a week. Doesn't look that big in this photo but it's actually 40cm x 30cm and is just the right size for putting on one of our walls.

I can't believe it's taken me 9 months to get round to sorting out a decent sized wedding photo to have on display! Speaking of which, although the canvas has turned out really, really well, I guess it's reliant upon having a very good quality image to start with so a special mention must go to our wedding photograhers...again!


Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home