Monday, May 22

Big Blogging


We had a house (and pub!) party at the weekend to celebrate Jen's 26th Birthday. Being the geek that I am, I was streaming music from our storage PC upstairs, through our surround sound system via my laptop! To add to the effect I'd wired up a projector to display the psychedelic Windows media effects on the dining room wall! (Sounds ridicuously over the top I know, but it creates a really good effect).
Anyhoo, as the party quietened down (about 5am), I went to have a butchers at Ross and Pinar's latest travel posting. Now just to clarify at this point, - I don't remember doing any of this!! It was only when I went through my phone yesterday to look at the photos that it all came flooding back. The funniest part was when Jen came in and in her drunken stooper she started having a conversation with the life sized Pinar on our wall!!! Drink's an evil thing.

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Ross said...

That looks crazy - Alan partridge style!!

Pinar loves it. We actually have a really good pic of a car with trhe plate 'Jen 1' but not been able to post it yet. Would look good on your wall.

8:46 am, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home