Friday, February 24

He taught Madonna everything she knows - Google Video

He taught Madonna everything she knows - Google Video

Sooooo, the story goes it was one of our friend's (Maff) 30th Birthday party last weekend.
It was a house party and everyone was fairly trolleyed as you'd expect, and people began to trail home about 11 o'clockish....just as the fun was starting!! The records got cheesier and cheesier into the early hours and the dancing got worse, - until Ian was persuaded to give everyone his special Madonna rendition.
The video I captured was too good to waste, so I've been trying to work out how to give it the maximum publicity. It was then I discovered how easy it is to use Google Video!
Anyway I have to say I'm well impressed with the result, and on the techie side of things it's amazingly simple to do. (Phone captures in mpeg4 so didn't require converting).

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home