Friday, February 17

"Aaaaand........ACTION!"

I recently moved hospitals (as in-my place of work), because the hospital I used to work in is being de-commisioned. I still go to the old site though on virtually a daily basis because of other work going on there. I returned there this morning to find furniture had been moved into my old office. I enquired about this as I was told it would not be used again, and was informed that the office is actually full of props for a filmset! ITV are filming another series of 'Wire In The Blood', and the hospital is being used for an episode.
My old office is to be a Doctor's Office, and the area outside - a nurses station. I then came across the bizarre looking room pictured on the left <<. This used to be a coffee lounge type waiting area, with an old brown carpet and chairs, but for the pursposes of the show it's now to be a 'Therapy Room'. The photo probably doesn't reflect how harsh the checkerboard effect is on the eye!
Anyway, if I get any more info as to when the actual episode is to be shown, I'll obviously post the details on here. There are additional photos in my flickr pages, -see link below.

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home