Tuesday, July 5

Can you teach a dog to say cheese?!

It's back....We're going to have another try of the 'Dog Cam'.
As 'Bertha' is still quite young we haven't been able to give her the run of the house cos she wrecks the place. The last time we tried, a few months back, she basically chewed the sofa to bits!
My Mam and Dad are dog sitting whilst we're on our honeymoon, so we're trying to get her trained ready for them.
I'm not over confident I have to admit, but tomorrow is going to be her first day of the trial. I'll leave the web cam running in case she goes completely beserk, in the hope that I can get home in time and stop her! We came to the conclusion last time that it's the window cleaner which makes her go beserk, so she'll not get the run of the place on them days.
Fingers crossed then and look out for some bizarre camera shots! "Smile Berfa"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home