Wednesday, May 25

Pod Racing Grand Prix??

At last Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix the Red Bull Racing Team basically had a complete Star Wars theme going on! They had a Star Wars Party with guests including George Lucas, and the various characters from the film (Darth Vader, C3P0, R2D2, Chewbacca etc), the cars were covered in Star Wars logo's to promote the new film, but best of all were the pit crew;


I think this is just genius! The people working on the car were Stormtroopers and the guy holding the stop/go lollipop was Darth Vader, - they didn't get near enough coverage in my opinion;

I also came across something else....I'm always getting wrong for spotting the stupidist things in photographs, but is it just me or does this Silhouette look very familiar.....?!?

Vader_Spectator.JPG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home