Wednesday, April 27

Detox in progress

Further to my last post, the Stag Weekend was Brilliant!
All of the planning and organisation put in by Stu came together perfectly, and a great time was had by all.
I wasn't down to do the paintballing, but after having such a good time on the Honda Pilots on Saturday morning I guess I just got carried away on adrenaline! To be honest I'd struggle to say which one I enjoyed the most. On Saturday evening I would have said the Pilots, but I can't stop thinking about the paintballing and would love to do it again.
I'm now thinking of organising the Pilots as an activity on my Stag Weekend, - wherever that ends up being! (More cost involved on the day with the paintballing as you pay per 200 pellets).

I've posted the photo's from the weekend on a separate site which is more accessible than posting them here. - It's the first time I've made use of the free Microsoft 'Spaces', and I have to say I'm impressed. Anyway, click below to see the photo's;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home